Friday, May 9, 2014

Challenge #34 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

I'm so sorry this is so late. My Mother in Law has been in town all week so I've been trying to get all of my work done while still entertaining her.

Thank you for playing along with the Take Two Challenge!

The random winner is:
 
Congratulations, Scrappapoville! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create.
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our May 23rd challenge.

********


And now the Top 3:

7. Pysselfrokens
I love the colors and simplicity while still being elegant

Gotta a love a little Edwin every once in awhile!

17. Lios_alfar
So many beautiful details and such gorgeous coloring.

And we have an Honorable Mention for this amazing creation...
Make sure to go to her blog and check out her little Tilda Town!

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh thanks so much for choosing my Card Top 3! You made my day!
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies for the honorable mention...SO very much appreciated!! Congratulations to the winner and Top 3...such BEAUTFUL creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh !!!! Wonderfull !!! Thank you so much !!!!

    ReplyDelete